Smoked Pork Ribs 850g (Avg Wt)
100% Pork Ribs
This product has been individually vacuum-sealed, and flash frozen to preserve the incredible taste, freshness and quality. Defrost in the refrigerator and use within 5 to 7 days. For best results remove from refrigerator and packaging for up to 20 minutes prior to cooking.
PORKMEAT, NITRATE SALT, SEA SALT, GARLIC POWEDER, ONION POWDER, MEAT
FLAVOUR, NATURAL WOOD SMOKE, HAM STAR
Cooking instructions :
Prepare the Ribs:
- Rinse the ribs under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels.
Apply Dry Rub or Marinade:
- Rub the ribs with your chosen dry rub or marinade. If using a dry rub, make sure to coat all sides of the ribs evenly. If using a marinade, place the ribs in a resealable plastic bag with the marinade and let them marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C).
Prepare the Baking Sheet:
- Line a baking sheet or roasting pan with aluminum foil. This will help with easy cleanup later.
Position the Ribs:
- Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet or roasting pan, bone-side down. If using a roasting pan, you can also use a wire rack to elevate the ribs slightly.
Cover with Foil:
- Cover the ribs with another piece of aluminum foil. This creates a sealed cooking environment that helps the ribs become tender and juicy.
Bake in the Oven:
- Put the baking sheet or roasting pan with the covered ribs in the preheated oven. Bake for approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. The low and slow cooking will make the ribs tender.
Check for Doneness:
- After about 2.5 hours, check the ribs for doneness. They should be tender and the meat should easily pull away from the bones. If they're not quite ready, continue cooking for an additional 15-30 minutes.
Optional: Apply Barbecue Sauce:
- If you like, you can brush the ribs with barbecue sauce during the last 15-20 minutes of cooking. This adds a delicious glaze and caramelization.
Finish Under the Broiler (Optional):
- For an extra layer of flavor and a slightly crispy exterior, you can remove the top layer of foil and broil the ribs for a few minutes, watching carefully to avoid burning.
Rest and Serve:
- Once the ribs are done, remove them from the oven and let them rest for about 10 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute.
Slice and Enjoy:
- Use a sharp knife to slice the ribs between the bones. Serve them with your favorite sides and additional barbecue sauce if desired.